Greetings!
Thank you for tuning in to my blog.
Being my first post ever, what follows is a rough sketch of what I envision this blog being.
This blog is not about me, but about my perspectives and musings about what most interests me.
I will devote a substantial portion of this blog to posting news or journal articles from various sources pertaining to the Middle East, Arabic or Islam that I find note-worthy. This, I hope, will not only edify my readers but serve as an archival resource for myself. I also hope to spend some time reflecting on my year and a half spent in Syria and my new life here in Washington, DC. In addition, I aim to make observations about my wanderings in the labyrinth that is the Arabic language and my recent diversion into a more serious interest in Arabic literature.
Please send comments and criticisms!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment